Fat Replacers Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Fat Replacers market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Fat Replacers Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.2% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12883464
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Fat Replacers Market are –
- FMC Corporation
- Pfizer Inc.
- Tate & Lyle
- IOC Group
- Unilever Inc
- DSM Food Specialties
- Mitsubishi Kaizen Food Corp
The market for fat replacer is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.5%, by 2023. Fat replacers chemically resemble fats, proteins, or carbohydrates. The increasing number of health-conscious individuals are modifying their dietary habits and eating less fat, and hence, fat replacers have a huge market opportunity.
Increased Risk of Obesity
Fat replacers are a boon, as the high fat intake is associated with increased risk of obesity and some types of cancer, high blood cholesterol, coronary heart disease, etc. The rising demand for low-calorie and low-fat diet is identified as one of the primary growth factors for fat replacer market. By choosing these alternative foods, health-conscious consumers can maintain basic food selection patterns and easily adhere to a low-fat diet.
The World Health Organization recommends the total fat intake less than 30% of the total calories and that the intake of saturated fat should not exceed 10% of the total calories. Each gram of fat contains 9 calories, compared to protein or carbohydrates, which contain 4 calories per gram. The consumers are thus moving towards fat replacement as a popular approach to low-calorie diet.
Fat replacers do not compare well with the flavor of their full-fat counterparts, which can be a major market restraint and suppress the market in the future, as well. Majority of the fat replacers are generally recognized safe (GRAS); however, health-conscious consumers are seeking the long-term impact of consuming fat-replacers, the possible toxicological traits associated with its excessive consumption like Ketogenesis, which is hurdle in the growth of fat replacer market.
Carbohydrate-Based Fat Replacers Hold the Highest Market Share
The fat replacers market is segmented by type, application and geography. By type, this market is further segmented into carbohydrate, protein, and lipid-based fat replacer. Among these, carbohydrate-based fat replacers retain their position at the top of the market and accounted for market share of 58% in 2016. By application, the market can be categorized into processed meat, bakery & confectionery, beverages, convenience foods, and others. Among these, bakery & confectionery segment accounted for maximum share followed by beverages with 24%, and others. Fat replacer has a growing demand in fermented dairy products due to the growing yogurt market and fermented dairy products market.
North America is the largest market for fat replacers in the world, currently, and its growing demand for low-calorie food & beverages has developed recently. Within Europe, the fat replacer market is dominated by United Kingdom, followed by Germany, Russia, and others. Among other regions, Asia-Pacific is estimated to register CAGR of 7.20%, by 2023, owing to the increasing population, and rising nutrition requirement per person especially in the dairy industry coupled with healthy dietary habits.
Companies such as Sensus are working on concept of fat and sugar reduction as a combination. For example, use of inulin in some cereal products, and dry bakery products. Another example is Ulrick & Short, a British clean label ingredient company added a new variety for fat replacer i.e. Delyte 9. This new ingredient Delyte 9 is specifically effective for dairy based confectionery products such as, custards, and creams, which will not only decrease the fat content but also increases indulgence.
Major Players: CARGILL.Inc, FMC CORPORATION, ADM, PFIZER Inc., TATE & LYLE, IOC GROUP, UNILEVER Inc, DSM FOOD SPECIALTIES, MITSUBISHI KAIZEN FOOD CORP, ANDEAVOR
Reasons to Purchase this Report
Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information,
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12883464
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Fat Replacers market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Fat Replacers market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Fat Replacers market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Fat Replacers market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Fat Replacers market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Fat Replacers Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Fat Replacers industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Fat Replacers market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Fat Replacers market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12883464
Reasons to Purchase Fat Replacers Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Fat Replacers market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Fat Replacers market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Fat Replacers:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Fat Replacers Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12883464,TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- fat Replacers, fat Replacers Market, fat Replacers Europe Market, fat Replacers APAC Market, fat Replacers Market By Application, fat Replacers Market By Rising Trends, fat Replacers Market Development, fat Replacers Market Forecast, fat Replacers Market Future, fat Replacers Market Growth, fat Replacers Market In Key Countries, fat Replacers Market Latest Report, fat Replacers Market Swot Analysis, fat Replacers Market Top Manufacturers, fat Replacers Sales Market, fat Replacers United States Market, fat Replacers Market share, fat Replacers Market Size, fat Replacers market Trends, fat Replacers Market 2018, fat Replacers market 2019