Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market (2018 – 2023) report provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
“Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market report is anticipated to register a CAGR of XX% over a five years forecast period (2018 – 2023).”
Get a Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/12885420
List of Major Key players operating in the Global Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market are –
- Baker Hughes A GE Company
- Halliburton Company
- Schlumberger Limited
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Akzo Noble N.V.
- Calfrac Well Services Ltd
- Clarient International Ltd
By making oil production from the shale plays possible, hydraulic fracturing was responsible for drastic changes in the oil & gas industry after 2013. The average wellhead breakeven cost of oil production from shale plays has dropped significantly since 2013, due to technological advances in hydraulic fracturing and structural changes made by operators, such as focusing their drilling operation in the best acreage. The market is restrained by the environmental impact caused by fracturing fluid, such as water, and few companies have invested in their R&D to develop environment friendly fracturing fluid.
Growing Demand for Natural Gas to Drive the Market
Due to concerns regarding air pollution, globally, countries are encouraging the use of natural gas, which is more environmental friendly than other hydrocarbons, such as coal and oil, due to low carbon emission. Due to this trend, demand for natural gas is expected to grow substantially. In 2015, around 30% of total hydraulic fracturing revenue came from shale gas exploration. Tougher environmental standards around the world and closing price gap between coal and natural gas are expected to drive the shale gas production activity. Technological advancements, such as hydraulic fracturing used in conjunction with horizontal drilling, have reduced the cost of oil & gas production from unconventional resources, like shale play, CBM, and tight reservoirs. Expected growth in shale gas consumption and reduced oil & gas production cost from unconventional resources are the major drivers for hydraulic fracturing. Growing hydraulic fracturing activity is expected to drive the demand for hydraulic fracturing fluid during the forecast period.
Technological Advancement in Fracturing Fluid Driving the Market
Environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing, such as water contamination, methane emission, and noise pollution, as well as the necessity of large amount water for hydraulic fracturing jobs are the major restraints for hydraulic fracturing. The environmental impact is mainly caused by harmful hydraulic fracturing fluid. But the technological advancements have led to use of more environmentally friendly fluids. For example, Gasfrac has successfully used gel made up of propane and hydrocarbon instead of water on more than 700 wells in the United States and Canada, which has eliminated the use of water for hydraulic fracturing. This fluid also has lesser impact on the environment, due to the use of relatively benign chemicals, like magnesium oxide and ferric sulfate.
North America to Lead the Market
North America accounts for over 80% of global hydraulic fracturing activity. In 2015, hydraulic fracturing accounted for about half of the crude oil production in the United States. The break-even oil price from shale plays in the United States dropped by more than 50% during 2013-17. Due to low breakeven prices, oil & gas operators are expected to invest heavily in shale oil exploration in the United States, during the forecast period. Canada is the first country after the United States to explore and produce from shale oil reservoirs. As of 2017, shale plays amount to about 8% of Canadas oil production. Due to large shale reserves, an oil & gas industry that is open to private investors, availability of large quantity of water, and presence of oil transportation infrastructure, Canada has witnessed significant investments in shale oil exploration and production projects. Growing shale oil production activity is expected to drive hydraulic fracturing, and in turn the hydraulic fracturing fluid market.
Shale Gas Production Incentives in China to Drive the Market
China has about 31.6 TCF of technically recoverable shale gas reserves. But production from these reserves is expensive, due to the complicated topography of these shale plays and their remote location, which makes drilling in these areas expensive. In order to attract oil & gas operators, China has incentivized the exploration & production activity these fields. These incentives are expected to drive the shale gas exploration and production activity in the country, which in turn is expected to support the market growth in China.
Share your query before purchasing this report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/12885420
Scope of the Report:
The report analyses Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market, which includes –
- Analysis of the growth of Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, and EMEA.
- The report provides Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, France, and Italy.
- The report offers country level Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market volume and value by end-user segment for the period 2012-2023.
- Qualitative analysis of key market drivers and restraints, and analysis of their impacts on Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market are discussed.
- The report provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2018. It also covers key policies and initiatives, key deals, and key upcoming projects.
Highlighted points of Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Report:
- Varying dynamics of the Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids industry.
- Prospective changes in sales volumes and worldwide share growth in upcoming years (2018-2023).
- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market report recognizes the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players.
- Competitors profiles along with product description, overview, and business data.
- A complete analysis of market risks, opportunities, limitations, and growth of the market.
- Market driving and restraining factors.
- Delivers information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market.
- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market report provides a comprehensive analysis of the market with respect to market dynamics, competitive analysis, and upcoming trends of the market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/12885420
Reasons to Purchase Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Report:
- The report analyses how stringent emission control norms will drive the global Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2023
Look into Table of Content of Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Report @ https://www.360marketupdates.com/TOC/12885420,TOC
Contact Info: –
360 Market Updates
Mr. Ajay More
USA: +1 424 253 0807
UK: +44 203 239 8187
Tags:- Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Europe Market, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids APAC Market, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market By Application, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market By Rising Trends, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Development, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Forecast, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Future, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Growth, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market In Key Countries, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Latest Report, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Swot Analysis, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Top Manufacturers, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Sales Market, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids United States Market, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market share, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market Size, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market Trends, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids Market 2018, Hydraulic Fracturing Fluids market 2019