Worldwide Latest Market Research Report on “Global Bread Market – Segmented by Product Type, Distribution Channel and Geography – Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2023) 2019-2023”
The Global Bread market with CAGR of 1.2% 2019-2023. The report begins from overview of Industry Chain structure, and describes the industry environment, then analyses market size and forecast of Bread by product, region, and application, in addition, this report introduces market competition situation among the vendors and company profile, besides, market price analysis and value chain features are covered in this report.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Barilla Group
- Grupo Bimbo
- S.A.B. de CV
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Campbells Soup Company
- Goodman Fielder
- Yamazaki Baking Co.
- Premier Foods Group Limited
- Fuji Baking Group
- Britannia Industries Limited
- Chipita S.A.
- Aryzta AG
- Finsbury Food Group Plc
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13102571
Overview of Bread Market:
The global bread market was at USD 201 billion in 2017 and is expected to register a stable growth rate during the forecast period. Europe continues to dominate the market with a high per capita bread consumption. The global bread sale has surpassed 83,000 million Kg in 2017, registering a volume CAGR of 1.2%, during the forecast period. The consumption of bread has observed a stable growth during the past five year.
Change in consumer preference for bread consumption and inclination towards healthier products are the primary factor affecting the market. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market driven by changing lifestyle and increased consumer taste for nutritional bread. Consumers demand for new varieties of bread and rolls from different region and culture are accelerating the bread market growth.
Functional and Clean label On Rise
The demand for functional ingredients in bakery products are rising owing to its nutritional benefits. Bread being a staple food that constitutes major part of daily diet, has catered more functional demand. New low carb, high fiber, multigrain and fortified breads that appeal to health-conscious consumers have triggered the market growth. In addition to functional health benefits, incorporating natural ingredients, such as natural preservatives, antioxidants, and enzymes in bread are on rise. Companies have focused on organic and natural products launch to sustain market competition as many small players with innovative products. About 56% of the global consumers are looking for no artificial preservatives or additives products. Companies are targeting to replace shortenings and fat with Omega-9, Omega 3, which improves the fatty acid profile and support performance. Cholesterol reduction, weight management, high protein, and sugar control are the key consumer trend. New products focus on millet grains, exotic grains, and functional grain, such as quinoa, oats in bread has achieved a great success in recent year. Modern bread has introduced multigrain supersede bread enriched with Omega 3 and dietary fiber in 2017 to meet the increasingly demand from health-conscious consumer.
Europe dominate the Market
European bread and roll market accounts for over 45% of the global consumption by volume. However, the market is expected to decline over the forecast period due to consumer shift to healthier alternatives. Spain is the largest market which surpass a volume consumption of 4463 million Kg in 2015 which is expected to reach 4495 million Kg by 2023. Organic, natural, and health claim on bread are the key trend in the region. Increased aging population that are seeking for healthier bakery products has supported the market growth. Rising consumer preference for value added, ethnic, fresh, and artisanal breads are the primary factor driving sales. Bread with olives, nuts, seeds, and exotic ingredients are on high demand owing to health conscious consumer. Increased competition from artisanal, food service offering varieties of fresh bread have affected the packaged bread sale.
Artisanal baked goods are more popular in Italy and France compared to other European countries. Bread Loaves holds the dominant share in the market with a volume share of 20% followed by rolls and Sandwich Slices. Loaves has observed a slow growth rate overall in Europe due to high calorie content. However, loaves is the biggest category which observed a downfall from past five years is continue to decline in UK and Italy. Frozen bread sale continue to benefit from the strong demand in Germany, France, and Poland.
December 2017 – Rudiswhich, a leading supplier of certified organic bread in US launched new gluten-free sandwich bread under its gluten-free bakery brand made with honey
October 2017 – Schar, which is the fastest growing leading Gluten-free bakery brand launched Schar Deli style seeded loaf which is made up of five grains and seeds including rice, buckwheat, linseed, sunflower and chia seeds
May 2017 – Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. acquired major stake of USD 50 million in Harvest Gold as a strategy to inter into Indian bakery market. Grupo Bimbo S.A.B. de C.V. acquired East Balt Bakeries for an amount of USD 650 million, to expand into food-service market
The global bread market is highly fragmented with large number of domestic and multinational player competing for market share. Companies focusing on new product launch with healthier ingredients/organic claim as their key marketing strategy. Increased private label brands are possessing tough competition to the existing players.
Major players include – DAN CAKE, BARILLA GROUP , GRUPO BIMBO, S.A.B. DE C.V., ASSOCIATED BRITISH FOODS PLC, ALMARAI, CAMPBELLS SOUP COMPANY, PREMIER FOODS GROUP LIMITED, amongst others.
Inquire or share your questions if any before the purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13102571
Reasons to Purchase this Report
The Global demand for Bread Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2019 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Global Bread Market highlights the following key factors:
- A complete informative analysis of Bread industry, which includes a valuation of the parental market.
- Emerging trends by sections and regional markets.
- Major developments in market dynamics & market overview.
- Bread Market shares and methods of key players in the Bread market.
- Current and predictable size of Bread market from the outlook of both value and volume.
- Reporting and estimation of recent industry developments.
- References to companies for establishment their position in the Bread market.
Bread Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Bread Market players in detail. Bread Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13102571
Key Features of the Bread Market Report:
- Bread Market insights and finger analysis will help take knowledgeable decision in the changing competitive dynamics.
- To build up a far-reaching, verifiable, every year refreshed and financially perceptive data dependent on execution, capacities, objectives, and systems of the world is driving organizations.
- To help current providers reasonably evaluate their money related, advertising and innovative capacities opposite driving contenders.
- To supplement associations internal competing data gathering endeavors by giving vital investigation, information understanding, and knowledge.
- Five-year forecast measure would give a clear understanding of future growth.
- Investigation of upcoming and past market information will help in organizing an outline of current business strategies.
- Comprehensive information of market players will help understand consumer demands and market scope.
- Development opportunities and forecast buyer requests will evoke the collection of revenue.
- A comprehensive analysis of the changing competitive dynamics will keep you ahead of the competitors.
- The fresh proficient elements such as industry production study, revise product-launching events, growth and risk factors will help in the forecast feasibility analysis.
- To distinguish the slightest focused market specialties with huge development potential.
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Bread Market of many Bread Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
In conclusion, Bread Market report presents the descriptive analysis of the parent market based on elite players, present, past and futuristic data that will serve as a profitable guide for all the Bread Market competitors.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]